Re: st: RE: How to roll up data with a time window and condition

From   n j cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to roll up data with a time window and condition
Date   Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:27:15 +0000

The program in -mvsumm.ado- should start

program mvsumm

not

program mvsumm8

(This was the working name before the latest
release, and we should have edited it before
going public.)

Thus open mvsumm.ado with your favo[u]rite
text editor and fix the line. Then

discard

and try again. Sorry about that, and thanks
for pointing it out.

>>> Eric G. Wruck wrote

Hi Nick:

I thought I'd check out mvsumm & followed the steps. Things were looking good:

. ssc install mvsumm
checking mvsumm consistency and verifying not already installed...
installing into ~/ado/plus/...
installation complete.

until I thought I'd try the Grunfeld example.

. webuse grunfeld

. mvsumm invest, stat(mean) win(3) gen(inv3yavg) end
mvsumm8 already defined
(error occurred while loading mvsumm.ado)
r(110);

Any ideas on what could be wrong. I'm on a Apple PowerBook G4 (OS 10.4.3) with an up-to-date version of Stata 9.1
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/