st: Variable list

From   "Wanli Zhao" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Variable list
Date   Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:39:25 -0500

Sorry to bother if this is way too simple. Could I create a list of
variables I use in common in some regressions? For instance, x1, x2,...,x10
are the variables I always use in 5 regressions. To save typing, could I
generate a shortcut named "control", which includes all those variables so
that I only use the name "control" in the regressions? In Eviews, it is
called a "group" of variables. My search did not give me anything. Thanks.

Cheers,
Wanli