st: Running the db command before my program continues

From   Carlos Eduardo Hern�ndez Castillo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Running the db command before my program continues
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:13:44 -0500

I made a program in which I tried to interact with the user. I used a dialog box
in which I request the user to press a button. If the user press the button,
the .dlg program changes a global macro content. However, It does it after all
the other program runs. I would like it to do it before the program continues.

My main program is the next one:

//MAIN PROGRAM:

use "C:\Jorge\Compartirfolder\Proyectos\2005\Vivienda\vivienda_todas.dta", clear

set more on

foreach var of varlist   a1 a2  {
	global problema=0
	display "problema?" "  " "$problema"
	tab `var'
	db inspectordevariables
	more
	if $problema==1 {
		display "`var'" " " "has a problem"
	}
	display "problema?" "  " "$problema"
}

//END OF THE MAIN PROGRAM

The .dlg file is the next one:

//inspectordevariables.dlg CODE:

    VERSION 9
    POSITION 500 500 180 40

    DIALOG main,  title("Inspector de variables")
    BEGIN
		TEXT    texto 10  10 270 ., label("�Est� bien la variable?")
    END

    CANCEL can1, label("Si")
    OK     ok1, label("No") uaction(devuelveproblema)

    PROGRAM devuelveproblema
    BEGIN
		put "global problema=1"
    END