Re: st: Comparison of two or more observations

From   Philip Ryan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparison of two or more observations
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:38:06 +0930

Separate your data set into two and use Tom Steichen's -cf3- program, available
using -ssc-

Phil

Quoting Seb Buechte <[email protected]>:

> Dear all,
>
> we have been entering lung function data over the course of the last
> few month. To be able to identify mistyped data we have entered all
> data twice. So for a patient who received a lung function measurement
> on 12 Jan 2002 I have two observation holding all the data gained from
> that measurement.
>
> I am now wondering wether there is an easy way to compare those two
> observations? The data could look like this
>
> patid	lufudate	fvc	fev1
> 1	10jan2002	5.1	4.8
> 1	10jan2002	5.1	4.3
> 2	09jan2002	4.3	3.7
> 2	09jan2002	4.3	3.7
> 3	08jan2002	2.9	2.6
> 3	08jan2002	2.9	6.2
>
> (This is articial data that I just made up. The "real" data contains
> approx. 20 parameters)
>
> So is there any program out there that would help me with this task?
> Thank you for your suggestions!
>
> Kind regards,
> sebastian
>

> --
> - Seb F Buechte
> -
> - Stay tuned!

Philip Ryan
Associate Professor
Department of Public Health

Associate Dean (IT)
Faculty of Health Sciences

Head, Data Management and Analysis Centre
Department of Public Health and Department of General Practice

University of Adelaide
5005 South Australia
AUSTRALIA
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is