st: RE: matrix colum names vs estout

From   "Jann Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: matrix colum names vs estout
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:50:56 +0200

Hans,
-estout- will save the marginal effects if the -margin-
option is specified. It is important however, that the
model ist stored *after* applying -mfx-. Example:

. sysuse auto, clear
. logit foreign weight
. est sto raw
. mfx