Re: Antwort: st: Re: estimates store / gllamm

Subject   Re: Antwort: st: Re: estimates store / gllamm
Date   Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:33:20 -0400

I'm not sure what the problem is, except that estsave is trying to create a matrix and having problems (the error might be issued by the estimates post command within estsave if the b and V matrices aren't conformable?). I just tried out the same commands using the auto dataset and found no problem. Does your mlogit output look strange in any way? What version of Stata are you using?

Michael Blasnik
[email protected]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hans J. Baumgartner" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:22 AM
Subject: Antwort: st: Re: estimates store / gllamm

Thanks Michael for your suggestion.
Reading the help files, that's exactly what I want to do.
The problem is just that I am receiving a confimability error

. mlogit y x
< output dropped >
. est store test
. estsave, gen(es_test)
Saving estimates from mlogit, generating es_test
. save test, replace
file test.dta saved

. clear
. use test