Antwort: st: Re: estimates store / gllamm

From   "Hans J. Baumgartner" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Antwort: st: Re: estimates store / gllamm
Date   Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:22:24 +0200

Thanks Michael for your suggestion.

Reading the help files, that's exactly what I want to do.

The problem is just that I am receiving a confimability error

. mlogit y x

< output dropped >

. est store test

. estsave, gen(es_test)
 Saving estimates from mlogit, generating es_test

. save test, replace
file test.dta saved

. clear

. use test