Re: st: RE: vectored data?

From   Steffen Hokland <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: vectored data?
Date   Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:07:30 +0200

Hi,

Your data sound like three separate variables:

length
breadth
height

after which you can go

gen volume = length * breadth * height * _pi / 6
Thanks for the suggestion - however, belive it or not I thought about this. The problem is that this measurement is performed a number of times for each mouse on different days so that I'd need
length1.....lengthn
breath1... etc.

gen volumem=lengthm*.....

Stata has object-oriented programming. I guess you
don't need it at all for what you want.
No, probably not, but I'm going to do this type of experiment quite some times, so it would be nice to try to put into some type of system....

Best regards,
Steffen
*
* For searches and help try: