Re: st: RE: uknown error: r(9611)

From   "Edward F. Blackburne" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: uknown error: r(9611)
Date   Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:55:52 -0500 (CDT)

Thomas,

Thanks for the reply, but no go. I have a carriage return (I checked again
to make sure) at the end of the ado file.

Anything else to look for?

> It usually means that there is no carriage return on the last line of the
> ado file.
>

> Edward F. Blackburne writes:
>> I have been working on a file and this morning received an
>> error that I do not understand and Stata help has no information.
>>
>> after a program drop _all
>>
>> I called my program. Here is the results screen:
>>
>> xtpmg d.c d.pi d.y, lr(l.c pi y)
>> (error occurred while loading xtpmg.ado)
>> r(9611);
>>
>> Does anybody know what this means?
>>
>> I will note that I believe I have an unmatched brace in my
>> code which I am currently tracking down, but...
>>
>> FYI I am running Stata/SE 9.1 for Windows
>>                  Born 15 Sep 2005

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
> contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
> attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-
> public information. If you are not an intended recipient of this
> message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please
> notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from
> message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients
> is not authorized and may be unlawful.

Edward F. Blackburne III, PhD
Associate Professor
Economics and International Business