RE: st: RE: loglinear models and survey data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: loglinear models and survey data
Date   Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:41:52 +0100

Only fweights are allowed qua weights. But you
can specify non-integer variables, even string
variables, in the varlist.

If pweights are not constant within cells
of your cross-classification, what happens
in terms of the -glm- call?

Brian P. Flaherty