RE: st: RE: Generating skewed distributions on closed intervals

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Generating skewed distributions on closed intervals
Date   Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:09:03 +0100

Well, I guess wildly the literature you are unaware of
holds better solutions, but that's an empty comment
as I don't know what it is. The idea that an age
distribution is a bunch of little truncated
Gaussians sitting next to each other on a line sounds
at best strange to me, but as I said I don't
understand what your problem is.

Reza C Daniels