Re: st: RE: RE: version and other questions about -estout-

From   Radu Ban <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: version and other questions about -estout-
Date   Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:55:13 -0400

thanks. i updated to 8.2 and copied over the files again. now it  works fine.

Radu Ban