[no subject]

Dear Ping Zheng,
ipshin, levinlin and madfuller successfully work with panel data. The error messages you report clearly show that ipshin, madfuller and levinlin are not installed in your Stata version.
Type "ssc install levinlin" and so on to install these ado.
FOr the second question, dfuller doesn't work with panel data. This problem could be overcome installing "dfuller2" or "pperron2" a recent ado that let you to infer for unit root using single time series of your panel.
The command is

dfuller2/pperron2 variable if idcode==x, lag() tr nocost ecc.

The command doesn't display the unit root test for each series of the panel. You must specify the cross section to analyse.
dfuller2 and pperron2, together dfgls2 are available in stata as "PANELUNIT" routine (ssc install PANELUNIT)
Best,
Andrea Sisto
Phd Student
University of Eastern Piedmont (Italy)