Re: st: Newey-West (also follows xtivreg2)

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Newey-West (also follows xtivreg2)
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:09:05 +0100

Andrea,

From:           	"Andrea Molinari" <[email protected]>
To:             	<[email protected]>
Subject:        	Re: st: Newey-West (also follows xtivreg2)
Date sent:      	Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:39:41 +0100
Send reply to:  	[email protected]

> Mark,
>
> The problem is that when I do
>
> xtdata lremmetal lrepmetalg lrecmetalg lrgdp95pcm lrgdp95pcx lbrer btmetal,
> fe
>
> the variable "year" disappears

Try downloading and using Ben Jann's -center- program.  This will
create mean-deviation variables without dropping or overwriting.

I do plan to make xtivreg2 available, but I have to find the time to
finish it off....

--Mark