Re: st: Newey-West (also follows xtivreg2)

From   "Andrea Molinari" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Newey-West (also follows xtivreg2)
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:25:45 +0100

Mark,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I was unclear. I did apply -xtdata, fe- only to
the variables of my regression:

xtdata lremmetal lrepmetalg lrecmetalg lrgdp95pcm lrgdp95pcx lbrer btmetal,
fe

but got the tsset error.

I don't have the same problem with -xtreg, fe-, but this command does not
allow me to estimate robust or AC standard errors (at least with my 8.2
version).

Any further ideas?

Many thanks,

Andrea