st: Two questions...

From   "Michele Favre M." <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Two questions...
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:50:55 -0400

Hi all!! maybe i'm gonna ask a simple question, but i'm a beginner with this
program...
1.- I have a Do file that can't be open by stata, the error that shows me is
that the file is larger than 32000 bytes... Is there any way I can open
it???

2.- I have a system with simultaneous time-series equations and I don't know
how to resolve it. The model is for 50 years and there are simultaneous
equations for each year.  I made a Do file with all the equations, but as it
is simultaneous, the program did not gave any result...

Thanks!