st: Re: Incorrect location of X axis exporting graph in emf

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Incorrect location of X axis exporting graph in emf
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Beno�t,

It is difficult to say what you might be doing wrong without seeing
some actual code. Have you tried exporting the graphs to WMF instead
of EMF format?

Friedrich Huebler