RE: st: Calculating the e^b using listcoef

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Calculating the e^b using listcoef
Date   Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:47:51 +0100

With your favourite text editor, or
in the Stata viewer.

. which listcoef

will show you where the file is on your system.

The program -fedit- on SSC combines the tasks
of finding a file along your -adopath- and
then opening it with the do-file editor.

Mosi A. Ifatunji