Re: st: [Stata 8 for Mac] Dragging Do-Files to Stata Icon

From   Darby Jack <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: [Stata 8 for Mac] Dragging Do-Files to Stata Icon
Date   Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:14:48 -0400

A nice solution is TextWrangler (now free). Benjamin Hulley has created some convenient tools including syntax coloring and scripts for sending commands to Stata.

See

http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/docs/textEditors.html#bbedit

for details, including a great suggestion about how to use TextWrangler in conjunction with Unix/Linux versions of Stata.