st: RE: Number format

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Number format
Date   Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:57:14 +0100

Your -format- command is illegal, as Z10.7e
is not a valid Stata format. All valid Stata
formats start with %.

Beyond that, Stata doesn't really have the idea of
a universal format, even as applied to results
for a single variable. I think this is because it
doesn't really make sense.

Alexandra de Montrichard