Re: st: Pairplot markersymbol question

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Pairplot markersymbol question
Date   Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:20:00 +0200

Dear Nick, dear Scott
thank you both for your help!
I tried both solutions (1: change the pairplot ado as outlined by Scott and 2:
use the undocumented y2options as suggested by Nick). The first worked fine,
though I'm not succesful is adressing the second ms color?
The -y2options- solutions won't work for me so far.

If I use
pairplot  crude adj, sort( hospital) sortlabel(hosp) horizontal ///
blpattern(dash)  ///
ms(O) mc(navy)  y2(ms(T) mc(red))

the second argument (y2) is accepted, but the symbols and colors of the first ms
are not affected?

my problem is essentially solved with the pairplot2 solution but I would be very
happy if you could point me into the direction how to change the ms's colors..
again, thanks to both of you!
best
david