st: Accessing regression coefficients for dummy variables created with xi command

From   Amit Nigam <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Accessing regression coefficients for dummy variables created with xi command
Date   Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:33:41 -0500

Greetings netters!

I am having trouble with what for many of you will be a basic question. I want to access regression coefficients for dummy variables created using the xi command. What I am trying to do is as follows:

1. Run a regression and calculate coefficient for about 400 dummies created using xi
2. Capture those coefficients
3. Summarize the mean and standard deviation of the coefficients

I looked for help in [U] 16.5 Accessing coefficients and standard errors - but am at a total loss.

Is there another place in the manuals where I should be turning? Other thoughts?

Many thanks

Amit

Amit Nigam
Doctoral Student, Management & Organizations and Sociology
Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/