Re: st: RE: RE: Patterns in an area graph

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Patterns in an area graph
Date   Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:58:48 -0400

Just a side note, that another way to distinguish the areas might be to use the text() option to put descriptive labels inside the relevant areas. Depending on the application and the way the graph looks, that might or might not be clear.

--Nick