st: Using (reg 3) I get Error message r(481)..........

From   Nicolas Gambetta Lopassio <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Using (reg 3) I get Error message r(481)..........
Date   Mon, 30 May 2005 20:01:09 +1000

Hi all,

I am trying to run a Multiple equation model using the Three-stage estimation (reg3) command and I get the error message I copied below. Could anybody please give me some hints how to solve this issue?

Equation is not identified -- does not meet order conditions

r(481);

error . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Return code 481
        equation/system not identified;
        cannot calculate derivatives;
        You were using reg3, for instance, and the system that you have
        specified is not identified.
        You specified an nl fcn for which derivatives cannot be calculated.

Thanks a lot , Nicolas

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views the University of Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

* * For searches and help try: * http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html * http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq * http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/