st: rmANOVA and posthoc

From   Joan Camprodon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: rmANOVA and posthoc
Date   Thu, 26 May 2005 13:28:52 -0400

Basic question...

I want to do an analysis using one way repeated measures ANOVA and the following posthoc analysis.
As my short STATA experience lets me know, I must use the command anova if I want to do rmANOVA. But I see no option to give me a posthoc analysis.
Is there one? Or should I use different commands in a do file?

If the latter, should I use the "oneway var1 var2, bonferroni" or do I need to set a series of paired t-tests?
Thanks!!

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/