st: Re: supertables, please. (Tufte 1983 :179)

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: supertables, please. (Tufte 1983 :179)
Date   Thu, 26 May 2005 07:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

You can do this with -tabstatmat- and -mat2txt- from SSC.

. sysuse auto, clear
. tabstat mpg weight, by(foreign) nototal save
. tabstatmat mat1
. tabstat mpg weight, by(rep78) nototal save
. tabstatmat mat2
. tabstat mpg weight, save
. tabstatmat mat3
. matrix mat = mat1 \ mat2 \ mat3
. mat2txt, matrix(mat) saving(matrix.txt)

Friedrich Huebler