RE: st: question about heckprob

From   Michael Horowitz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: question about heckprob
Date   Wed, 18 May 2005 18:32:48 -0400 (EDT)

Ok maybe I have these things spun around.  Here is a snapshot of what the
data might look like:

dv1 dv2
0   0
0   0
1   0
1   0
1   0
1   1
0   0
0   0
1   1

Should I flip these around?  Do I have the selection variable in the wrong
place or something?  dv1 is the initiation of disputes and dv2 is the
escalation of disputes.  So all cases where dv1=1 don't mean dv2=1.  What
am I doing wrong?

Mike

Michael Horowitz
78 Kirkland Street, #1