st: RE: displaying system variables after -mhodds-

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: displaying system variables after -mhodds-
Date   Wed, 18 May 2005 12:56:23 +0100

There is no need for frustration here. The manual
entry for each command indicates what is left behind
afterwards.

Apart from some more technical commands, you will
find that either

. eret li

or

. ret li

will show what is available after each statistical
command. Some older, user-written commands may use
neither system.

The online help for -return- is a good start.

Andrea Mann