Re: st: Resources on Stata 9

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Resources on Stata 9
Date   Fri, 13 May 2005 12:22:52 -0500

Thanks to the UCLA team for a great job! And a continuing great job!

Fred Wolfe

At 12:19 PM 5/13/2005, you wrote:
Greetings

The UCLA ATS Statistical Consulting Group is working hard to create web pages that illustrate the use of the new features of Stata 9. To help you find these pages, you can visit http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/topics/stata9.htm which links to the various pages that we have created (and will create). So far we have pages illustrating the use of xtmixed, the new syntax of the svy commands for survey analysis, movies illustrating how to access the features of the new Stata graphical user interface for windows, and more.

Among the pages you can find updated textbook examples for Applied Longitudinal Data Analysis: Modeling Change and Event Occurrence by Judith D. Singer and John B. Willett (see http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/examples/alda/ ) illustrating how to use xtmixed to replicate the results from their chapters illustrating the multilevel model for modeling change over time.

As always, we welcome all visitors to our Stat Computing Resources page at http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/.

Happy computing!

Michael Mitchell

UCLA ATS Statistical Consulting Group

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
Tel (316) 263-2125     Fax (316) 263-0761