st: Displaying system variables after a meta-analysis using 'meta'

From   Andrea Mann <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Displaying system variables after a meta-analysis using 'meta'
Date   Mon, 9 May 2005 17:43:33 +0100

Dear all,

I have performed a meta-analysis using the 'meta' command and would like to
outfile the odds ratio, lower confidence limit, upper confidence limit and
fixed and random weights, for each individual study, to a raw file.  What
are the names of the system variables for the odds ratio, lower ci, upper ci
and the weights?  I intend to generate variables from these system
variables, collapse, and outfile.  Is that correct?

Many thanks,

Andrea Mann
Epidemiologist
Molecular Epidemiology Unit