Re: st: Parameters returned by -lincom- after -logistic-

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Parameters returned by -lincom- after -logistic-
Date   Mon, 09 May 2005 12:34:45 +0100

Hello again (especially StataCorp)

One more query re using -lincom- after -svy- commands in Stata 8. How are the degrees of freedom calculated? I cannot find anything about this on Page 21 of -[SVY]-. I ask because a lot of the examples in -[SVY] lincom for svy- have t-statistics instead of z-statistics, and, as I understand it, the programs -svymean-, -svyratio- and -svytotal- use a method dependent on whether -e(complete)- is -complete- or -available-, with a vector degrees of freedom in the latter case and a scalar degrees of freedom in the former case.

Best wishes

Roger