Re: st: Parameters returned by -lincom- after -logistic-

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Parameters returned by -lincom- after -logistic-
Date   Sun, 08 May 2005 18:48:25 +0100

Thanks to Richard for warning us about this little quirk re -lincom- after -svy- commands in Stata 8. This is controlled by the undocumented Stata 8 command -is_svy-, which you can find out about by typing

whelp is_svy

I think I will do something about the -svy- feature in the coming Stata 8 version of -lincomest-, which I will write after fixing the feature re -logistic- in the final Stata 7 version of -lincomest-. In the meantime, I am scanning through the Stata 8 -lincom- and seeing if I can find any more hazardous features like these.

Roger