Re: st: RE: re: nlogitrum

From   "Flora Au" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: re: nlogitrum
Date   Thu, 5 May 2005 09:33:28 -0600 (MDT)

Thank you Nick. To make the issue that I am facing a bit more clear, I
first started with a conditional logit model and tested for IIA (which I
also used the old fashion hausman command to double check). As a result,
my model failed the IIA, then I test my model with a nested logistic model
'nlogit'. However, I got the same result as my 'clogit' model, so my
colleague suggested to used the 'nlogitrum' instead. By what I describe
above, could anyone tell me why I have the same results using -clogit- and
-nlogit- ?

Thank you again,
Flora