re: Re: st: [Stata 9] scatter axis bug

From   "Eric G. Wruck" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   re: Re: st: [Stata 9] scatter axis bug
Date   Wed, 4 May 2005 00:55:03 -0400

Oops, Dave, I goofed.  It wasn't until I read your comment about replacing the 1s with -1000 that I realized those -1 were data points.  I now get the same graph you describe.  I checked out plot & gr7 & also get the same as you.  Guess Stata hasn't been fully consistent over the years with respect to this.

Eric