st: RE: Dynamic Random Effects Probit Model in Stata 8.2

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Dynamic Random Effects Probit Model in Stata 8.2
Date   Tue, 3 May 2005 13:38:19 +0100

I cannot advise on this kind of model or
how to implement it, but in the first
instance the problem may be one of
Stata syntax.

As the error message shows, -xtprobit- is
expecting a matrix here. Your -orgmb0- (or
your -Orgmb0-) is a variable, not a matrix.

In general, it helps enormously to see
the _exact_ command syntax used (including
exact spelling).