st: New -estadd_plus- package and update to -estout- on SSC

From   "Jann, Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: New -estadd_plus- package and update to -estout- on SSC
Date   Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:12:17 +0200

Thanks to Kit Baum, the -estout- package has been
updated on SSC. Furthermore, a new package called
-estadd_plus- is available.

The -estadd_plus- package contains various
subroutines for use with -estadd-. -estadd- is part
of the -estout- package and may be used to add
results to stored estimates. The functions provided
by -estadd_plus- are:

 summ        various descriptives of regressors
 vif         variance inflation factors
 ebsd        standardized factor change coefficients
 coxsnell    Cox & Snell pseudo R-squared
 nagelkerke  Nagelkerke pseudo R-squared

To install the subroutines, type

 . ssc install estadd_plus

If you install -estadd-, please also update
-estout-. Type:

 . ssc install estout, replace

          CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

-estadd_plus- is intended to grow over time.
Contributions by other users are highly welcome!
Feel free to send me your -estadd- subroutines. I
will be happy to add them to the -estadd_plus-
package. Please also provide a short title line
and a description of the subroutine to appear in
-estadd_plus- help file.

ben

--------------------------
Swiss Federal Institute