RE: st: Structural equations, latent variables and path analysis

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Structural equations, latent variables and path analysis
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:05:46 +0100

Next week would be fine.

Joe Newton and Nick Cox
[email protected]