st: estout

From   "Hans J. Baumgartner" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: estout
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:01:18 +0200

Dear statalist,

so far I was using outreg to produce my estimation tables but since I would like to add much more than 4 statistics it was recommended in an earlier posting to switch to estout.

I would like to add at the bottom of the estimation table the count for all observation (that’s easy), the count for the observations in the treatment group and the count for those in the control group.

Using outreg I defined a scalar and called it in the addstat option.

But how can I do this in estout if estout does not store additional scalars?

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hans
--