Re: st: Re: Retrieving a master dataset after merging

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Retrieving a master dataset after merging
Date   Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:33:51 +0100 (BST)

Also assuming that it's a one-to-one merge - if not the number of
observations would have increased.  Also assuming that the OP has
specified the merge correctly - again the number of observations might
have increased if there's more than one merge in the -using- data.

I think it's best to start from scratch.