RE: st: RE: seasonality

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: seasonality
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:50:16 +0100

Your example and your explanation
show more clearly what is of interest to you.

I think this is now mainly a question for
people who work with this kind of data.

But I find it difficult to see how you
can test for seasonality without some time
series model of what else is going on, which
I don't see here.

I don't know what F-test you have in mind, but
classical anova is surely vitiated by serial dependence.

I can't add more.

kelly johnson