st: multilevel ordered logit cond prob in gllapred

From   "INAGAMI,SANAE " <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multilevel ordered logit cond prob in gllapred
Date   Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:49:09 -0800

I have looked at the gllamm manual.  I just don't know how to write the
commands.

I want to know the probability of each ordered outcome conditional on a
categorical predictor variable being 1.

Then with the same command, I want to change the predictor variable to 0.

Then I would like to set up a relative risk of outcomes by creating a
ratio of the probabilities (1 vs 0).

Then I would like to come up with confidence intervals for those ratios.

I can do this in ordered logistic stata, but I can't do it with glamm
because I think I set up the syntax incorrectly.

Thanks.
Sanae