Re: st: Integrating Stata and external editors (TextPad) with AutoIt

From   jean ries <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Integrating Stata and external editors (TextPad) with AutoIt
Date   Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:47:49 +0100

Raphael,

Check this link (taken from the TextPad section of the Texteditors FAQ):
http://www.svt.ntnu.no/iso/Ivar.Pettersen/Textpad%20for%20Stata%20folder/ramme.html

Moreover you could have a look at the help and documentation that ships with TextPad to learn more about this.

good luck,

jean

Raphael Fraser wrote:

Dear All,

I have implimented steps 1-3 as instructed at the
website: http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/t/textEditors.html

However, I am unable to do the final step using
TextPad.

Step 4) Find a way to call the compiled scripts (in
this example, rundo.exe and rundolines.exe) from your
text editor with a keyboard shortcut, a menu entry, or
an icon in the toolbar.