-findit- and -ssc- (was: Re: st: - uniform() - random variable not uniformly distributed overinterval)

From   "Michael S. Hanson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   -findit- and -ssc- (was: Re: st: - uniform() - random variable not uniformly distributed overinterval)
Date   Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:30:29 -0500