st: Rolling your own [was: Programming question]

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Rolling your own [was: Programming question]
Date   Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:35:44 -0600

If you clone -rollreg- and alter line 402 so it reads
		local f =`in1' -1

and add line 404
		local lower = `lower' -1

you will now get coefficients for observations 1/5.

Below, is another way of running a rolling regression and calculating the
standard deviation of the residuals.

gen b_x1 =.
gen b_x2 = .
gen b_cons =.