st: RE: Help again

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Help again
Date   Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:34:51 -0500

This is no way to guess given the little you told us...

First, are the records in the exported comma-delimited file?
(If they are not there, then Stata won't import them!)

Second, what kind of messages did you get when you imported?

Third, if you show us some sample records and the Stata command
you used to import the records, we have a chance to help you.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.