st: RE: RE: SSC activity, February 2005

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: SSC activity, February 2005
Date   Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:40:14 -0000

We were about to haul you up for publishing under
two names. And also William W. Gould
and William Gould, who according to most
reports are one and the same person.

(just joking!)

Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo

> This is just to let you know that Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo
> and Joao Pedro
> Azevedo are the same person, and that the preferred option is
> Joao Pedro Azevedo.

Kit Baum