Re: st: working with similarity matrices

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: working with similarity matrices
Date   Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:44:20 -0500

You might have a better experience using a software package designed
especially for your situation.  Both Ucinet (www.analytictech.com) and
Pajek (http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/pajek/) can do what you
are asking (and more).  Older versions of Ucinet are free, the latest
version can be used for a limited time for free, and Pajek is also
free.  Both are social network analysis applications.

If you decide to use Ucinet and need some help to get going, let me know.

Best,
Alan