st: multinomial models

From   "Natalia Ferreira" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multinomial models
Date   Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:07:59 +0000

Hi Statalist

   I�m trying to estimate a multinomial model where the output are:
1. Child just study
2. Child study and work
3. Child just work
4. Child neither study or wirk

   So I have three ways to estimate this:
- Multinomial logistic
- Multinomial probit (is better because I do not need the IIA property)
- Sequential probit

   I was looking for the commads of these three models in Stata and I just
find de mlogist. How can I estimate multinomial probit or sequential probit
in Stata?

Thnks for the help, Natalia

MSN Messenger: instale gr�tis e converse com seus amigos.
http://messenger.msn.com.br