Re: st: programming help

From   Seb Buechte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: programming help
Date   Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:07:33 +0100

So would this work out to look like the following, correct?

1) attach rank vector to X an Y
2) sort X descending
3) sort Y ascending
4) Loop over the elements while Yi is greater than Xi and save the
larger values including its rank to a result matrix
5) sort the result matrix according to the ranks of its elements

- Seb F Buechte
-
- Stay tuned!