st: RE: Voung test and Sampling weights

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Voung test and Sampling weights
Date   Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:40:29 -0600

Anju,

The models are not nested.  Since you cannot use the Vuong test with
sampling weights, one way to compare such models is to use an information
criteria, such as the AIC or BIC.

Scott